Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday
2:15pm - 3:15am
3:15pm - 4:15pm
4:15pm - 5:15pm *Mondays/Wednesdays ONLY
4:30pm - 5:30pm *Tuesdays/Thursdays ONLY
5:30pm - 6:30pm *Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays ONLY
1. Skaters need to prepay for ice, sessions will be available for purchase 2 days in advance. All freestyle sessions will be capped at 20 people, with a max of 15 skaters and 5 coaches. Sessions will be available for purchase on the South Davis Rec Center center website starting Tuesday, the front desk cannot take any transactions at this time:
2. While the downstairs restrooms will be available, the drinking fountains and concessions stand will not be available. Skaters can bring in one water bottle, but may not bring in food. Food will need to be consumed outside.
3. Skaters must put skates on outside and leave skate bags and kiss and cry bags in the car. Skaters waiting for their session should remain outside in their skates with hard guards on until a coach comes to the front door to escort them in for their session. Skaters may bring in a pair of gloves, coat, music, and water bottle, which may be left by the ice sheet door when not in use.
4. Only coaches will be permitted to operate the music system and enter the hockey boxes. Skaters may not sit in the boxes or leave personal belongings on the boards.
5. The scheduling for freestyle sessions, for the time being, is going to be different than usual. Sessions will be an hour-long, followed by a 30-minute period of cleaning. During the cleaning period, skaters will be escorted outside to wait for their next session or to be picked up by parents. Skaters younger than 12 years old should be supervised by their parents while waiting outside, we cannot guarantee a coach will be able to watch over the waiting skaters. Skaters will still be expected to maintain social distancing and stand 6 feet apart. This would be a great time to eat, stretch, and do off ice exercises while you wait to get on your session. Get that off ice done!
6. Skaters 10 years old and younger and skaters with special needs may be accompanied into the building by 1 adult. Those adults will be asked to watch lessons from a designated waiting area. Skaters older than 10 years old may not bring additional people with them but will be escorted in and out of the building by their coaches.
7. All coaches must wear a mask and have their temperature taken in order to teach. Skaters may wear a mask if desired but are not required to wear one when they practice.
8. As always, if you are sick or are feeling the least bit ill, please stay home. If you look sick or act sick we cannot let you in the building or give refunds for missed sessions, even if they were prepaid. Please be respectful of the health and safety of everyone involved and take every necessary precaution to stay safe including hand washing and avoiding touching your space or common areas with your hands when possible.